When should we get a juvenile attorney and where can we find one? 1 Answers as of April 13, 2015

My 17 year old son was arrested for disorderly conduct and assault. Do I need to wait until he has talked with the police again to get a lawyer?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
Hire a good criminal defense lawyer now. Do not let your child speak with the police without a lawyer. I handle these cases.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/13/2015
Click to View More Answers: