When I will be eligible for filling my naturalization? 12 Answers as of April 15, 2013

I got my 10 years green card But I never had my conditional green card because of background check or by delayed paper I am still married and living with my wife since 3 years and 6 months to now. Thanks.

If you never received a conditional legal residence, you may apply for citizenship now, if the 3 year-6 month period you speak of is dated since you received your legal residency.
Law Offices of N.J. SAEH PC | Noel J. Saleh
On your 10 year card it shows your date of admission(doa). You can file 2 years and 9 months from that date.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
If your wife is a US citizen, you will become eligible to apply for naturalization after you have been a resident for at least 2 years and 9 months. Your permanent resident card has the date that you became a resident.
Mayo Mallette PLLC
Mayo Mallette PLLC | Thomas J. Rosser
You will be eligible to apply for naturalization three years from the date that you received your spousal-based I-551 green card. You must have been in LPR status for a minimum of three years before petitioning for citizenship.
Law Office of Sylvia Ontaneda-Bernales | Sylvia Ontaneda-Bernales
Your 10-year Green Card is good enough for pursuing citizenship after 3 years of marriage to US citizen, provided you remained in the country for the specified amount of time and no other issues would negatively impact your application. A knowledgeable immigration attorney can assist you best.
    Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
    You did not receive nor did you need a conditional [temporary ] green card probably because you were already married to your US citizen wife for two or more years on the day your green card was approved. If you have been a green card for 3 years and six months since that day and you are still married to her, then, you are eligible to file for citizenship.
    You are eligible for naturalization 3 years from the "Resident since" date shown on your green card.
    Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law
    Christian Schmidt, Attorney at Law | Christian Schmidt
    You can now apply for citizenship if you have a permanent green card and continue to be married.
    Law Offices of Alicia M. Heflin, PLC
    Law Offices of Alicia M. Heflin, PLC | Alicia M. Heflin
    You are eligible to apply for naturalization 3 years from date you were granted lawful permanent resident status.
    Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
    If you were already married for over 2 years when the green card was issued, it should be good for 10 years. You can apply for naturalization 3 years after the grant of LPR status or issuance of the card if you are still married to the same USC.
    All American Immigration
    All American Immigration | Tom Youngjohn
    If you got the green card based on marriage to your wife, and still live with her and the relationship is good, then you can apply to naturalize.