When can I fill out the N-600 if I have a passport? 5 Answers as of February 03, 2011

I have my us passport my mom is a us citizen I know I have to fill out a n-600 form what other paper work do I need to get my US certificate, where can I go to get help to fill out the n-600?

www.uscis.gov and then immigration forms will have the Form N-600. You can fill it out any time to get a Certificate of Citizenship. We would be happy to assist you in the process. You will need three passport photos and the evidence to show you qualify under whatever category you are using. Contact me as indicated below if you would like assistance and I will advise the specific supporting documents you will need after determining the category you are qualifying under, procedures, and fees.
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
You can fill out the N-600 at any time. You can consult with an attorney or you can simply read the instructions for the N-600 on the USCIS website.
You can go to the USCIS website at USCIS.gov and click on Forms. Then scroll down to N-600 and click on it. From there you can print the form and also the instructions on filing the form, including what documents are needed.

You should be aware that if you have a U.S. Passport you do not need to file for an N-600. A valid U.S. Passport is proof of U.S. Citizen.
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
If you have a US passport, you do not need to file N-600. A US passport, even if it is expired, if proof of identity and of US citizenship.
Call a lawyer in your town and ask for help. It should be fairly straight forward. I don't believe the fee will be high. Thank you.