When can I file for a petition of contempt in my family law case? Posted on August 12, 2011

Is there a certain amount a non-custodial parent is behind before you can file a Petition of Contempt in Maryland?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: