When can a green card holder apply for her spouse to enter the US? 4 Answers as of June 01, 2011

My wife is now in US. She got green card at February 2011. I want to know when she can apply for me to stay with her? Or is there any other process that I can stay with her early? Help me out.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Your wife needs to file an I-130 visa petition. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/1/2011
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
She can apply for you but it's going to take a while for you to be able to stay with her legally. Like about 6 years.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/31/2011
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
She can apply once she has her green card. How long it takes for the petition to be approved and you to be allowed to immigrate depends on where you are from, but will take several years.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 5/31/2011
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
She can apply for you now. It takes between 3-4 years. You should work with an attorney. For a free consultation you can contact my office or by filling out the form on my website.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/31/2011
Click to View More Answers: