When am I eligible to get my license back after an under 21 DWAI? 4 Answers as of July 19, 2011

I would like to know the specific date I am eligible to get my licenses back. I have a conditional and I wondering if it's the date of the arraignment (I believe that's what it was) when the judge had me give him my ID. Or if it's the date I got my conditional or if its the date of the actual sentencing.

I would need further details since it can be complicated as to when you are eligible to get license back. You should hire an attorney.
That depends on whether your license was revoked or suspended. If it is revoked you have to apply to get it back. You must ask your attorney how long your license was suspended or revoked for and how to get it back unless the court placed other restrictions on it.
Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
You need to go over this question with your attorney and if you do not have one contact us for a free consultation.
It is the date of sentencing that controls.