What would you suggest I do now for my injury? 11 Answers as of June 30, 2015

I bit into a rusty nail. So far I have contacted the restaurant, the restaurant headquarters and a dentist. I did not give the nail back to the restaurant.

Gather copies of your chart from the dentist and any other health care providers, and your medical bills. Schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer and ask him or her to evaluate the case. Consider also lost wages (or lost vacation time), the permanency of any injury, the extent of your pain, any pleasurable activities you may have lost temporarily or permanently.
What injury did you suffer? What did the restaurant say or do they refuse to respond? We can not tell you what to do without knowing many more facts.
Every claim or law suit has two basic elements: Liability (fault) and damages (how much). Many times a person may have a good claim but the damages are insufficient to interest a lawyer in taking your case. If the damages are modest you may wish to sue in Small Claims Court, where no lawyers are allowed and the damages are limited to $10,000.
Law Offices of Richard M. Levy P.C.
Law Offices of Richard M. Levy P.C. | Richard M. Levy
Call a lawyer. you should interview several injury lawyers
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
What is your injury? A cut in your mouth and a tetanus booster? They should refund your meal and pay for the shot.
    Bulman Law Associates PLLC Injury Law Firm
    Bulman Law Associates PLLC Injury Law Firm | Thomas Bulman
    See your dentist and get any damage fixed. Send the bill to the restaurant's insurance company. Don't expect much additional for the fright and horror of having a nail in your sandwich. Stuff happens, and it is too expensive to think about going to court, even if jurors cared about such an ordinary event. Pay your dentist yourself. You may need his testimony or an affidavit.
    Answer Applies to: Montana
    See an attorney, you are entitled to your actual and provable damages.
    What I would suggest you do is to call a personal injury lawyer in your area. There are many questions that will need to be addressed before action can be taken. The best way to do that is through a personal interview. Consultations are free.
    Well, you never mentioned whether or not you sustained an injury. If you did, then document it. Get whatever medical treatment is required, and get copies of your records and the bills. You could try to negotiate a settlement yourself. Don't spend the money yet, and don't plan on an early retirement.
    What are your injuries? You need to find that out first. Good luck.
    Barry Rabovsky & Associates
    Barry Rabovsky & Associates | Barry Rabovsky
    You may have a claim against the restaurant. What did the dentist tell you about the injury to your teeth from the incident?