What would happen if there was a street fight and the other girl is pressing charges but I was not documented in the police report? 2 Answers as of March 24, 2015

But the whole time all I was trying to do was stop the fight after I realized I couldn't I got everyone’s stuff from the floor and left. What I want to know is that will I be charged with anything since I didn't start the fight and also because the cops didn't get my information because I left before all of that? I just don’t want to go called into court and all that stuff, do you think they'll make me go since I wasn’t documented by the cops?

You have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
You could be charged with a crime even if you are not listed in the report. Supplemental reports could be filed and you would not be entitled to view them before the arraignment date. However, it is unlikely that you will be charged with a crime and, if you are, you should hire an attorney that will push for a dismissal. Especially if there were witnesses.