What would happen if I get pulled over on a suspended license? 6 Answers as of September 04, 2015

What would happen if I get pulled over on a suspended license?

Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
In Oklahoma, driving without a driver's license is an arrestable offense. So is driving under suspension. Both are left to officer's discretion. so, if you have an otherwise clean record, are not dui, or carrying contraband, you could be given citation. The best thing is to get your license re-instated. Good luck.
You go straight to jail for driving on a suspended license. When you get to court, your license gets suspended for a longer period.
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Seth L. Reszko
Obviously, you will be ticketed for driving on a suspended license. Depending on your arrest history, including any outstanding warrants, you can be arrested. I would try to remedy the suspended license ASAP.
Depends what caused the suspension in the first place. For example, if a DUI caused the suspension, then there is a minimum of 10 days in jail for VC 14601.2(a).
Depending on the reason for the suspension, possible jail time.
    The Rogers Law Firm
    The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
    Hire a traffic law attorney to get your Driving While Suspended ticket reduced from a 12-point ticket to a no-point, non-moving violation.