What would be the first thing to do to get my driver's license back after I was convicted of two DUIs 13 years ago now? 4 Answers as of August 12, 2014

I received two DUI charges in three days back at the end of 2000. I understand that the DMV is a different entity than the courts and know that when my probation was up with the courts I was not required by the courts to go to DUI school. Do I just deal with the DMV now? I did complete one year of my DUI school which was 18 months long. Do I start all over now with another 18 months and can I do this online?

You need to contact the mandatory actions unit of the DMV in Sacramento and see what they require.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Complete the 18 month class to get license. Can't do it online.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
You will need to enroll in, and complete, the 18 month DUI school before you can get a license if you live in CA. The program is not offered online. .
Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
You will probably have to do the 18 month program.