What would be the easiest and fastest way to get my wife legal? 2 Answers as of May 27, 2011

First I am a US citizen. I am the sole proprietor of my own business. My wife has been here illegally for over 15yrs. she graduated high school here. We have been married now for 5yrs (married in US) but have been together for over 10. We have three children together all born in US. How can I help get her citizenship without her being deported and would she have to return back to Mexico while it was being processed? She entered the US illegally and has been here since

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
One area to explore to find out if she can adjust her status inside the US is to find out if anyone ever filed a petition for her or for her parents on or before April 30, 2001. This is known as 245i protection.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/27/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Contact my office for a free consultation to discuss your options.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: