What will my rights to my house be after I get a divorce in New Hampshire? 1 Answers as of February 03, 2011

I do not trust my husband to be able to pay the mortgage on the home that is in my name because of his bad credit. We are divorcing and he wants to stay here with his new wife. However, I am also worried that his wife will choose to move elsewhere. If I decide to sell the house in a year or two whether I can have them vacate the house, what are my rights?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
It will depend on whether you are actually divorced now or not and what is written into your divorce decree. There are ways to protect you, but it depends on where you are in the process.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 2/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: