What will it cost me to get spousal support? Posted on March 31, 2011

On Feb 22, my husband filed for legal separation. About a week later, I was diagnosed with ALCL, a form of cancer. We went for a temp ER custody hearing. One child is ours; another is mine from a previous relationship. In late December I completed med detox for pain pills prescribed for surgery. My husband kept threatening to call DCFS. When he did, no case was filed. We came to an agreement that the kids would stay with him and I would move. He heard I took my prescription from my surgery mar 23 to remove cancer and is threatening and refusing to let me see my kids. No order was signed. I no longer trust him. I want my son and I want temp spousal support ASAP. What do I do and how much will it cost? Is there any way to change court or judge? I was going to agree step-parent adoption, but I wont no anymore.