What will I get for first offense, possession of marijuana under 30 grams and possession of paraphernalia? Posted on January 19, 2011

I was pulled over, and the cop smelled marijuana. He asked if I had any and I said yes and gave it to him. He arrested me and he asked my gf if there was anything else in the car and she gave him my bowl (paraphernalia), both items given up without lying or fighting. Will I receive probation, what kind of fine am I looking at? I also live in Northern KY, and was arrested in Jasper County(Rensellaer), IN. This is 5 hours away from me and I have no car. I've been to one court date and they appointed a public defender, who won't be able to answer my questions till Jan. 29th when he talks to the prosecuting attorney. Ultimately what am I looking at and will I have options as far as just paying my fine and having it on my record? Or will I get probation?