What will happen with a disorderly conduct summons? 5 Answers as of July 08, 2013

I have been summoned for disorderly conduct in Queen,NY, after coming out of baseball game. I have never been in trouble. What will happen?

Law Offices of Carl Spector
Law Offices of Carl Spector | Carl Spector
You have to go to court on the date the summons says to go and find out if the charges were filed. If the charges were not filed you will be told that you may be notified if the charges are filed within the next 90 days and then you will have to return to court to face the charges. If the charges are filed when you go to court you will plead not guilty and I suggest you hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you. Good Luck
You will need to hire a lawyer. Plea bargaining can then take place.
You should hire an attorney to try to obtain an ACOD ( adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal which means the case is adjourned for 6 months and if you do not get in trouble again the case will be dismissed.
The case will be dismissed with an ACD. If you are not arrested again in the next six months the matter will be dismissed.
Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
You should retain our office to represent you against the charge.