What will happen to someone if they were arrested after an OVI in Ohio if it was involving an accident? 1 Answers as of March 06, 2011

Last week, my son was in an accident after he drove intoxicated. How do we find an attorney to help him with an OVI charge? Though no other cars were involved, he was arrested. We need an attorney specialized in this area.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
Is it his first OVI? I would be willing to look at the case you can contact me.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 3/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: