What will happen to my Texas license after my second DUI? 1 Answers as of May 26, 2011

I plead guilty to first offense DUI in Pineville LA., They gave me a 90 day license suspension, my question how long before Texas informs me and will they also give me a 90 day driving suspension BAC .113. This was my first offense in 10 years in all states.

Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
If your first offense was in Louisiana then it is unlikely that it should transfer to Texas as an enhanceable offense. This means that you are most likely only facing first offense DWI in Texas. A local TX attorney will be able to advise you as to the potential penalties and specific legal issues in that state. If you are interested in expunging a previous DWI from your record in LA to avoid potential complications down the road, we invite you to contact our firm at the information on this page for a free case evaluation.