What will happen to my tax return if I owe money for tickets? Posted on March 29, 2011

If I owe tickets for driving offenses in the state of Vermont and the state of Vermont took money out of my state return but I still owe money can they take it out of my federal return also?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: