What will happen to my son for violating probation? 2 Answers as of May 11, 2012

My son was put on probation for 3 yrs for a drug charge,he got a felony charge and he never reported to his po and got caught by a different state for no seat belt,they picked up the warrant and held him until Ga came and got him.He took the 1st time offenders act and he has been in jail for 2 weeks now doing trustee,someone said he gets 4 for 1 doing trutee.so what do you think will happen,he has never been in any other trouble before.he is 19yrs old and he has scales and bags on him that what got him the felony.only a little weed.

The someone you refer to an idiot. There is no special time credited for anyone that chooses to work while in jail. Your son was placed on probation for felony drug charges, and while on probation he got in further trouble. No one knows what the judge will do. You need to retain an attorney. Or just keep listening to jailhouse attorneys. Good luck.
H. Scott Basham, Attorney at Law, P.C. | H. Scott Basham
In a worst case scenario, his probation can be revoked and he can be forced to serve the remaining time on his probation in jail or prison. I strongly urge you to help your son find a good criminal defense lawyer.