What will happen to my chlid custody if I leave the home? 4 Answers as of June 08, 2011

If I leave the house with my kids, is that action can affect me in my rights to get the full custody of my kids? and make my husband responsible for our separation?

If you take your kids with you when you separate, that won't harm your rights to custody. If you leave without your kids, you should promptly file a divorce and seek your children's custody. You would best be represented by an experienced Family Law Attorney.
Law Office of Patricia Van Haren
Law Office of Patricia Van Haren | Patricia Van Haren
If you leave your home with the children, you must still provide your husband with access to the children. If you conceal your residence and the children, your husband would likely be awarded more custody.
In California, there is no such thing as making someone responsible for the separation or divorce. Moving out won't prevent you from getting custody rights, but absent some compelling reason for sole legal custody, the courts usually don't grant that request. If you are in my area and are looking for an attorney, please contact me for a free consultation.
You need to file for divorce and then file motion with the court for custody, visitation and support.