What will happen to a minor with second offense caught with gun? 5 Answers as of August 16, 2013

My boyfriend got caught shoplifting and when they searched him they found a gun. So they arrested him. He's on probation and was arrested a couple months ago for burglary. What will happen to him at court? Will he get time? He's 15.

Chaudhary Law Office, PLLC
Chaudhary Law Office, PLLC | Satveer S. Chaudhary
Yes he could very well get time in a juvenile facility.
Your boyfriend sounds like he has some real issues. With his criminal history, he will go to jail.
The Law Office of Lynn Norton-Ramirez
The Law Office of Lynn Norton-Ramirez | Lynn Norton-Ramirez
If he remains in juvenile court, his attorney will be able to help him. I need to know his personal history before answering the question. His family needs to hire an attorney or he needs to request a Public Defender to help him.
He will probably be put in a residential setting.? (Juvenile Hall) Running around with a gun is very serious.
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law | Mark A. Broughton
Your boyfriend is in serious trouble. He's very likely not going to make it to the prom or graduation for that matter. You, on the other hand, can. Stay in school, study hard, and make better choices than he has.