What will happen to me since I missed my court date in Colorado for my DUI? 2 Answers as of March 30, 2011

I did not go to court like I was supposed to after I was arrested last month for a DUI. I want to take care of this now, but I do not know what punishment I will face.

Anderson & Carnahan
Anderson & Carnahan | Stephen Anderson
A conviction will enter and your license will be revoked. A warrant for your arrest will be issued and you will have to post bond. You should talk to an Attorney specializing in DUI's. I would be glad to discuss your options.
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
If it has not been very long since you missed your court date, many courts will let you show up and add your case to their docket on certain days - so you could call the court and see if they do that. It would probably be best to hire a lawyer and let the lawyer arrange for the case to get back on the docket and get it resolved. As a last resort, you can turn yourself in on the warrant that was issued when you failed to appear, and then post the bond to get out of jail and then the case will be back on track.