What will happen to me if I got a class b mesadmeanor while still on probation? 2 Answers as of May 26, 2011

My husband has 2 months of probation left and now he got caught for stealing and criminal trespassing, which is a class b misdemeanor. What are his chances of being locked up for good? I am pregnant and have health problems will that help him if he tells probation officer

Bristol & Dubiel LLP
Bristol & Dubiel LLP | Murray L. Bristol
You could have your probation revoked and do jail time based on the new arrest. It is best to consult with an attorney about the specific facts of your case.
Locked up for good? What is he on probation for? Probation is a contract. He promised not to get into trouble, commit any new crimes, attend classes, pay fines, etc. in exchange for the State asking the Court to put him on probation instead of putting him in jail/prison for some period of time. The new crimes are sufficient to have his probation revoked and he can be put in jail/prison on the new charges or the underlying probation charge. Alternatively, he could be continued or even extended on probation. The Probation Officer has to learn of the crimes and charge you before the term of probation expires, so don't bring it to his/her attention. But at the same time, your medical condition does have a part to play in this. I would make a point of driving him to his next probation meeting, make sure the PO knows your condition and your husband needs to make sure he does not make this worse. His probation officer can help or hurt, do not step on the PO at this point, and for goodness sake, pay fines if owed, do the community service if it has not been done and that means do it now - this weekend!