What will happen next after the approval for I130 is sent to NVC? 9 Answers as of December 19, 2013

I received an email stating that my i130 has been approved for my spouse. My priority date is September 16, 2013.

Mulder Law office, PA
Mulder Law office, PA | Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
The NVC will send you step-by-step instructions. Follow them precisely.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
If CIS has forwarded the Notice of Approval of your wife's petition to the National Visa Center, the next step in the process is likely that NVC will be sending you some forms and information with respect to filing the application for immigrant visa and affidavit of support for which, you must first make the payment. Subsequently, you will need to provide all the necessary documents that will be sent to the US embassy in your wife's country for scheduling her immigrant visa interview.
If you are a US citizen and the petition is an immediate relative petition, you should expect to hear from the NVC within the next 30 days with a statement for payment of consular fees and submission of documents and forms for the consular stage of the process.
If a immigrant visa is available, you will be contacted about applying for the actual visa.
Hoang & Tran PLLC | Adam Tran
Wait for the National Visa Center to contact you and your spouse.
    Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC
    Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC | Lana Kurilova Rich
    NVC will now be contacting you to complete its file. First, they will ask you to pay $230 and $88 online for the visa fees. They will also request the I-864 with all the supporting documents, as well as any other documents that may currently be missing from the file. Once the file is complete, they will send it to the US Embassy/Consulate, and your spouse will be tasked to get the police clearances in order and the medical exam. But each US Consulate works differently, so you will need to refer to the specific instructions for that particular Consulate.
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
    After the approved I-130 has been sent to the NVC, the NVC will send you the fee bills for the affidavit of support and immigrant visa application. Once the fee bills have been paid, you then must gather and submit all the required documentation and forms before the visa interview is scheduled at the US consulate.
    Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
    NVC will send instructions on how to pay their fees and what documents they need. They should also instruct you to view any additional instructions required by the US Consulate where you will apply for an Immigrant visa. If you have been in the US without permission for more than 6 months, you will need an unlawful presence waiver, and should consult with an immigration attorney.
    Abigail Law Firm, PLLC | Meghan Abigail
    You will receive the fee bills and once those are paid proceed to the civil documents and affidavit of support packet. After those are processed by the NVC, the file will go to the consulate to schedule a visa interview. If you will need a waiver, you should get started on it sooner rather than later.