What will happen if my son has no priors and was caught selling ecstasy to an undercover officer? 1 Answers as of September 28, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
That depends how good his lawyer is.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/28/2017
Click to View More Answers: