What will happen if my friend was involved in a case with someone else and there court docket says vacated? 5 Answers as of February 26, 2013

My friend was involved in a case with someone else and there court docket says vacated and my friend doesn’t have a status at all. My friend supposedly had an arrest warrant out for him before the change in status. The other persons had a readiness conference or something recently. He doesn't know what that means someone please help thanks.

William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
The state has exclusive discretion whether and whom to prosecute, even if it's inconsistent. An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, elocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence.
Connell-Savela
Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
Contact the sheriff to see if there is still a warrant there are lots of reasons why a case might be vacated.
Go to the Clerk of Court's Office where the case is pending. They can pull the file and explain the status of it to you. It could be that it has been dismissed as to your friend, along with the other party.
Rizio & Nelson
Rizio & Nelson | John W. Bussman
I'd need a lot more info to answer that.