What will happen if me and a friend got charge with the same charge but he did time and probation for it and it is both our first offense? 6 Answers as of February 05, 2014

I miss court so now I have a bench warrant.

You are going to jail on the warrant, and you should also expect to do time.
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present, so it is less risky for you.
You are in deeper trouble than before, get an attorney and start straightening this out.
Fluhr & Moore, LLC | Steven S. Fluhr
Each defendant is treated differently. Your missing court will not help your case. You should turn yourself in as soon as you have the bond money.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Since there is a warrant,you need to either hire an attorney to lift the warrant for you or go to the police and turn yourself in. If you can pay the bond, they will release you and give you a new court date. I strongly recommend that you hire an attorney to represent you if you want to avoid jail time.
    Eve Oldenkamp, Attorney at Law, P.C. | Eve Oldenkamp
    You need to contact your attorney (or go in and turn yourself in and apply for a court appointed attorney). The fact your friend was charged with the same thing does indicate that you will probably get a similar resolution depending upon the specific circumstances. Your attorney can review the case and see what can be done.