What will happen if I've violated my probation for felony prostitution and this is my 4th felony for prostitution? 7 Answers as of March 25, 2013

I was placed on probation for 5 yrs for felony prostitution. I did excellent the first 4 1/2 yrs but was extended last year for a year when I violated. I have about 11 months to go and will be off March 2014 but I’ve violated again and on the run. They will probably revoke but I’m not interested in being reinstated . It’s been almost 6 yrs and I just want this over. I am in poor health and just would like to know what I’m possibly looking at?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Breczinski
Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
You are probably looking at jail or prison.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 3/25/2013
Edward  D. Dowling IV Attorney at Law
Edward D. Dowling IV Attorney at Law | Edward D. Dowling IV
I would need further information to answer such as the exact section of the law of the charges in the past and the current charges and the current violation of probation. Sentencing is up to the court within a range of permitted sentences depending on the current charges and previous charges. You should hire an attorney to try to get a favorable plea bargain or if you have a defense to go to trial.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 3/22/2013
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
You are looking at jail, because no judge will believe that you quit for 4.5 years and just started back. You never stopped, but were lucky enough not to get caught.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/21/2013
Law Offices of Matthew Murillo
Law Offices of Matthew Murillo | Matthew Murillo
You want this over but you are on the run? Why not just comply so that its over sooner? What exactly happens will depend on the violation (what it was). If it was another prostitution charge, it wont be anything you'll want to face alone.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/21/2013
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
Jail Time.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/21/2013
    Timothy J. Thill P.C.
    Timothy J. Thill P.C. | Timothy J. Thill
    You stand a good chance of serving time in a gray-bar hotel for some time. The good news is that they have decent medical services available in most prisons, so they should attend to your medical needs, at no cost to you.
    Answer Applies to: Illinois
    Replied: 3/21/2013
    Rizio & Nelson
    Rizio & Nelson | John W. Bussman
    You may reject probation if you don't want to be reinstated. Of course, that means that you'll just serve your sentence in prison.
    Answer Applies to: California
    Replied: 3/21/2013
Click to View More Answers: