What will happen if I violated probation? 5 Answers as of June 23, 2014

I was placed on probation for 6 months. I violated 1 time and set for two extra months. It's going on the tenth month of probation and should have been released a month ago and after I was given a second chance, I just blew dirty on a pbt again for a second time. I'm not sure what the consequences are for that. Could you please let me know?

Well you should get into treatment right away. This will help in the violation proceeding if you are already addressing the problem.
The consequences are full jail time for the underlying case. Hire a skilled criminal defense attorney ASAP!
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
Your probation could be revoked and sentenced to time with any credit served in jail. You could be sentenced to jail with probation continued. Many factors for sentencing is taken into consideration.
Not good. You are in danger of having your probation revoked entirely which means you could be re-sentenced up to the maximum amount under the law for the offense you are on probation for. You need to get an experienced criminal defense attorney that regularly handles probation violations infront of your particular judge on board ASAP.
It is another probation violation and there will be a hearing where you should be represented by counsel.