What will happen if I pay for child support but not for counsel fees? Posted on March 23, 2011

In a child support modification case my ex was awarded counsel fees $1850. What would happen if I just didn't pay them (her legal fees)? I'll pay the child support. Could I go to jail or would it be just a judgment against me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: