What will happen if I paid my fines and did my community service as ordered but I missed my court date? 12 Answers as of July 11, 2014

Missed my court date. Sold liquor to a minor.

If you are in full compliance otherwise, then probably nothing, however, you DO need to contact the court and explain what happened because a warrant may still have issued.
Michael J. Harris, Attorney at Law
Michael J. Harris, Attorney at Law | Michael Harris
There is probably an arrest warrant for you. A lawyer may be able to get the warrant cancelled. You can also turn yourself in to the police and should get a bond.
Probably nothing AS LONG AS YOU GO TO THE COURT AND LET THEM KNOW ALL THIS.
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder | Linda K. Frieder, Esq.
If you missed your court date, there may be a warrant for your arrest. Check with the court. If there is a warrant have it recalled and get a new court date.
You could be held in contempt. Contact the court and/or a lawyer as soon as possible to explain and mitigate the damages.
    Missed court date for what, IF you were already on probation and paying fines and completed community service. What court date did you have?
    Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
    A warrant will be issues for your arrest unless you retain a lawyer and appear in court to reschedule within 30 days.
    Law Offices of Laurie A. Schmidt, P.C. | Laurie Schmidt
    Contact the court clerk to see if your case is active and if a warrant was issued for your arrest. If the court had proof of completion of all requirements, it may have waived your appearance and just closed the case. If there is a warrant outstanding, you need to add yourself on calendar and take care of any remaining issues in the case. You can and should have an attorney help you if there is a warrant outstanding. Good Luck!
    There is a warrant outstanding for your arrest. You need to turn yourself in to the police. You may get a new sentence that would extend your period of probation, along with more community service and a fine.
    You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present, so it is less risky for you.
    Law Office of James E. Smith
    Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
    If you did not have any other obligations then nothing. If you did have other obligations then a bench warrant would be issued.
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren | Russell A. Warren
    The judge could revoke any probation and set a "Probation Revocation Hearing" or he or she could issue a Warrant for your arrest. You would need to call the court clerk to inquire of what action was taken on your case.