What will happen if I have 4 underage drinking charges and a failure to appear for the 4th charge? 6 Answers as of March 25, 2013

I have done 15 weekends as well for the 3rd charge. I just really need to know the time I will do. I have a baby on the way.

You have a baby on the way and you are drinking? You have spent 25 weekends in a program and you are drinking? You are an alcoholic. You need to get into treatment now. That will help with your sentencing.
An alcohol fuled baby? How can you be having a baby when you cannot stop drinking? On the 4th offense, you are going to jail. On the failure to appear, you are going to jail. If the judge recognizes that you are pregnant with 4 underage drinking, he/she will put you in jail to make sure that the baby has a chance to be born healthy, because you are an alcoholic.
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law
Hammerschmidt Broughton Law | Mark A. Broughton
The failure to appear is actually worse than the underlying charge. Assuming there is not warrant out, go back to court and tell the judge why you missed court. With a baby on the way your party days should be behind you! May I suggest that you go to 3-4 AA meetings per week between now and the next time you go to court, and bring proof of it with you to show the judge. This will let him know that you are acting responsibly and taking care of what is obviously a problem in your young life. If you do that - and are serious - the judge may well cut you a break.
I would need further information to answer such as the exact charges, etc. Sentencing depends on different factors and is up to the judge within a permitted range of sentences. You should hire an attorney to try to get a favorable plea bargain or go to trial.
Enough already.? Are you carrying the baby, or your partner? Hopefully, you are not drinking if you are pregnant. So, put yourself on calendar and go to Court. Ask to be represented by the Public Defender. Make a deal with the District Attorney. Do you think the situation will improve if you neglect it?
    William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
    It's anybody's guess at this point, because sentencing depends on whether you have been found guilty, your prior record, how serious these are in the court's eyes, mitigation, and allocation. An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocation, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence.