What will happen if I go on the run before I turn 18? 1 Answers as of March 30, 2011

I'm currently on ISP for some misdemeanor charges. I have court in April but I turn 18 in may. What would happen if I were to skip out on court and "go on the run" and I turn 18? I'm confused as to what can happen to me after I turn 18. Also, I have a check up court date on the 5th, and I'm in JJA custody (yes, for misdemeanors). I know I'm going to fail my UA and I haven't been reporting to my probation officer. Would they throw me back in jail on that court date, or would they just violate me there and give me a court date to wait for on the outs? Thanks everyone.

You will still be subject to penalties for the offenses and running will not help you. When caught, you will be subject to jail time, however instead of serving the time in a juvenile facility, once you turn 18, you would serve out any sentence in an adult facility.