What will happen if I forgot my court date? 1 Answers as of August 02, 2017

I have an outstanding no bail warrant. I went to jail in Barstow, they let me out and I forgot my court date being two months after.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: