What will happen if I dont give my child back to his mom? Posted on August 17, 2011

I have joint custody with our kid and he doesnt want to live with his mom anymore. He says he enjoys living with me and is really unhappy at his moms house. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: