What will happen if I do not show up to district court? 1 Answers as of January 14, 2011

I signed my husbands name on a check I wrote for $47. The check bounced and it was submitted to my district court. My husband knows I signed his name but does not know that it bounced. They want him to appear in front of the magistrate. We live in PA. What will happen if he doesn't show up for the court date?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
I would call the judge's office and make arrangement to come in. If you bounced a check for 47, did you contact the person you were writing the check to see if they would accept cash instead of filing charges.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 1/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: