What will happen if I didn't complete my domestic violence classes and have a warrant? 4 Answers as of February 15, 2013

First time and last, in California.

Depending on the type of warrant (Felony or Misdemeanor) the police may go to your house or work to arrest you on the warrant. You can also be arrested if you are stopped for any reason and the warrant pops up on a wants and warrants check. The main question is why didn't you complete your classes. I strongly suggest that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your situation. He/she would then be in a better position to analyze your case and advise you of your options. (S)he will also be able to assist you in turning yourself in and arranging for a bail bondsman if your warrant is bailable.
Rizio & Nelson
Rizio & Nelson | John W. Bussman
You will be accused of violating your probation. A judge has wide discretion to decide how to handle your probation violation. Taking into account your history while on probation and the seriousness of the violation, you could simply be reinstated onto probation or you could be facing some very serious penalties. Obviously, I don't know anything about your case so I can't guess which way it's going to go.
Attorney at Law | Michael P. Vollandt
You will have a POV and could be arrested. Better to go to court and take care of business.
You have to expect some jail time, unless you can somehow persuade the court to withdraw the warrant and grant additional time to complete, but only if you can show him you've at least tried in good faith to complete and it wasn't just blowing his orders off. If you don't know how to represent yourself effectively in court, then hire an attorney who does, who will try to get a decent outcome through plea bargain.