What will happen if I am only 18 and got caught with a fake ID buying liquor? 1 Answers as of September 26, 2017

First time offender.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor charge dismissed. By yourself, you may end up getting a criminal record, and it isn't worth it.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/26/2017
Click to View More Answers: