What will happen if I am caught while on probation? 5 Answers as of April 27, 2011

I am about to be 17, I am on juvenile probation for a misdemeanor, and have been on the run for about a month now. What would happen if I turned 18 and they caught me?

Age has nothing to do with it. A probation violation could put you back into jail on the original sentence that was suspended to allow you probation. A new crime and arrest would be a probation violation. You said you were on the run, implying you are now avoiding arrest. If serious about hiring counsel, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me.
You will remain on juvenile probation even after you turn 18 until the juvenile court terminates your probation. So when you are caught you will be arrested and brought to court. You can then be sentenced to whatever the maximum is for the offense for which you are on probation. You can also then be sentenced to serve time in county jail instead of juvenile hall.
Do not ignore your warrant. You will be unable to get a job, go to school, or live a happy life because you will always be in fear of being arrested. If you wait until you are 18, and you are stopped for any reason by police, you will be taken to jail. You will eventually appear in Juvenile Court and will likely have to do some more time in jail. I highly recommend you hire us to clear your warrant. We can bring you in front of the Juvenile Court judge and ask that you be released while we iron out your legal problems.
Law Office of Andrew Roberts
Law Office of Andrew Roberts | Andrew Stephen Roberts
You cannot run forever. It is best to deal with this while you are a minor- and have some control. Call me.
Turn yourself in before you turn 18 so Juvenile will handle it. If you had a Public Defender talk to him/her about this.