What will happen for not completing an underage drinking alternative program? 1 Answers as of January 29, 2011

I was cited for underage drinking and took an alternative program that I did not complete. Do I have to pay fines up front and would pleading guilty and taking the fines and losing my license be my only option? This will be my second hearing for completion of the alternative program.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
You will likely appear for a judge who can give you another chance or order harsher punishment. Given the consequences, it would be worth hiring a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 1/29/2011
Click to View More Answers: