What will happen because of simple battery and remaining after forbidden charges? 1 Answers as of May 05, 2011

I was arrested for simple battery and remaining after forbidden. I have never been arrested before, therefore have no criminal record. Is it possible to plead guilty for the Remaning and get the simple battery dropped?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
Every criminal case is unique and subject to specific issues. It certainly might be possible to negotiate to have certain charges against you dropped in return for pleading to lesser offenses but there is no guarantee that the District Attorney or Judge will accept such a deal. Because of this it is important to hire an attorney who will be able to put together a solid plea deal for you.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 5/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: