What will happen after a DUI involving an accident in Illinois? 2 Answers as of March 03, 2011

My son was in an accident, no other cars involved, and was arrested for dui. We need an attorney specialized in this area. What is likely to happen? How do we find an attorney to help? The accident was in Peoria and he lives in Chillicothe.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Timothy J. Thill P.C.
Timothy J. Thill P.C. | Timothy J. Thill
Your son definitely needs an Illinois attorney to represent him in this case. DUI is a very serious offense in this state, with possible jail time involved. Because the offense occurred in Peoria, would be best to locate an attorney located in that city. Perhaps they have a local bar association with a roll of attorneys who practice in that city regularly. Good luck, but be sure he has an attorney with him from the very start.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 3/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: