What will happen after being charged with possession of marijuana? 1 Answers as of March 08, 2011

I have been charged with: 1) possession of marijuana (less than 1 oz). 2) possession of paraphernalia. I was charged in Utah, but I live and teach high school in CA. How will this affect me? My friend was charged with the same, but she lives in Utah, and works as a surgeon in Utah. What will happen to her?

Arnold & Wadsworth
Arnold & Wadsworth | Brian Arnold
As with these charges it always depends on how much you had and who the prosecutor is. You will get a better deal with an attorney. What you need an attorney for is to make sure the whole process was done correctly and to insure the police crossed their T's and dotted their I's. We will provide that for you. We are local Utah Attorneys that provide Criminal Defense and offer a free consultation. Give Arnold & Wadsworth a call and we will help.