What will the consequences of a misdemeanor hit and run of property damage? Posted on May 18, 2011

I was driving, a havalina ran in the middle of the road, I had to turn the wheel to avoid hitting the animal, so I ended up hitting a random wall in the middle of the desert, which I guess was someone’s land (this wall is not part of a house or anything like that) I left my car there, and went home with my brother to take care of it in the morning. I did not know the wall was a personal property, nor I had any intentions to hit and run, I simply wanted to call the cps in the morning and report it; I was really tired. The cops came to my house the next day and gave me 3 tickets: avoiding to report to police (misdemeanor), personal property damage and not reporting (hit and run), and speeding ticket (they guessed I was speeding).