What will child visitation be after mother remarries and moves out of state? Posted on March 02, 2011

I am marrying for the first time and would like to know if the biological father can put restrictions on taking our son out of state after I get married. There is no visitation order in effect as of this time and I have all legal and custodial rights. Once he knows I’m getting married I’m sure he will fight me. I would like to know what I’ll be facing with the custody and visitation.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: