What will be the consequences of me stealing roughly $2000 and marking products down for a friend at a home depot? 1 Answers as of July 24, 2014

I owned up to my mistake. I feel so guilty. I am struggling to get by. I feel horrible. I will pay every penny back. I haven’t gotten my court date yet in the mail. I want to turn back time. I really wanted this job for years.

Gregory Casale Attorney at Law
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law | Gregory Casale
"Owning up to the mistake" did nothing but provide the police with a solid confession, which will limit your attorney's ability to mitigate your situation. You should never speak with police unless you are advised to by your attorney for some unusual reason. There is nothing to gain by doing so. However, to answer your question, there are many different charges that can be brought but most likely it will be Larceny Over $250, which is a felony.