What will an order of no removal do for an illegal immigrant? 2 Answers as of January 05, 2011

What will an order of no removal do besides staying in the USA for an illegal immigrant with small children? Does it depend on economical and moral factors?

I spoke to someone yesterday with the same issue. The Immigration and Customs Enforcement service, and the U.S. Immigration Courts in Houston, Texas, have issued a policy statement that non-criminal-conduct-based orders of removal from the United States for certain individuals, about 17,000, are not to be enforced at this time. It does not constitute a visa, nor does it grant authorization to apply for work authorization, unless one has successfully filed a motion to reopen with the Board of Immigration Appeals or the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO). What the order does do is keeps you from the fear of deportation/removal, and gives you time to look at other legal options. If you want to discuss the matter further, feel free to call me or e-mail me to set up an in-person or phone consultation. Best to you.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Well it should allow you to get work authorization.