What is the US visa processing period and elligibility? 1 Answers as of March 14, 2011

My father is citizen of US. My green card status is lose due to out of country for long period of time. My father again applied for my visa. Now i got again visa approval for US. But 4month ago i got marriad and become pregnant. SO how my husband and child will get visa and how long time embassy will take. Please tell me the procedure and total time of process. Thanks

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
With your father's petition, you received the status of an adult unmarried daughter of a citizen, but when you married your eligibility changed from priority level 1 to level 3. That will change your waiting period to a much longer time. There will have to be an employer-sponsored petition for you to become eligible for a shorter time.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: