What is the typical sentence for resisting arrest? 1 Answers as of February 15, 2012

I have court for resisting arrest. I was wondering what could I get as in jail time or probation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christopher G Humphrey PC | Christopher G Humphrey
Depends on criminal history and whether there was injury to the police officer. For a misdemeanor, usually between 90 and 180 days suspended for 6 months unsupervised probation. For a felony, could be prison time.
Answer Applies to: Wyoming
Replied: 2/15/2012
Click to View More Answers: