What type of penalty could a 15 year old get if no medical treatment was sought? 5 Answers as of March 24, 2013

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Edward  D. Dowling IV Attorney at Law
Edward D. Dowling IV Attorney at Law | Edward D. Dowling IV
I would need further information such as penalty for what, was he charged with something You should consult an attorney and disclose all the facts and circumstances.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 3/24/2013
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Sought for whom? This is not even a question.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/21/2013
Timothy J. Thill P.C.
Timothy J. Thill P.C. | Timothy J. Thill
I assume this is a battery of some sort. You youth is probably looking at juvenile probation or supervision, with restitution or community service as a condition. He should be appointed an attorney when he appears in court.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 3/21/2013
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
Unless you have been charged as an adult, unless you have previously been prosecuted in criminal court, or unless the prosecution moves the juvenile court to waive its jurisdiction to the criminal court, then your case would belong in juvenile court. You might be committed to the Department of juvenile services until you are 18, and DJS might ask to extend the commitment until you're 21. However, if your case is in criminal court, then you might be sentenced to prison for the maximum that the law permits. If you are in criminal court, you might be able to persuade the criminal court to transfer your case to juvenile court. An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. You and your parents should consider seeking a confidential consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney. Beware that online posts are not confidential. If somehow the prosecution were to find your post, then it might be used in evidence against you.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 3/21/2013
Beaulier Law Office
Beaulier Law Office | Maury Beaulier
Your question is not fully formed. You would have to provide far more specificity for any person to understand what you are asking or to formulate an answer.
Answer Applies to: Minnesota
Replied: 3/21/2013
Click to View More Answers: